Awesome Adventure Preschool
Our teachers and staff facilitate your child’s learning and discovery in a warm and respectful environment. We offer programs to meet the developmental needs of your child while nurturing their growth in a faith-based atmosphere. Children will find their time here filled with engaging and challenging activities that foster friendship, independence, creativity and self-help skills. We will address each child as an individual and foster development socially, emotionally, cognitively and spiritually. We want to lead even the youngest student to an active faith in Jesus Christ by showing them how to love God, love others and serve the world.
Three-Four Year Old Preschool
We utilize both a faith based and an educational curriculum. Learning will include pre-reading, manipulative math, pre-science, fine motor development, gross motor development, peer interaction and self-help development. Activates include singing, story time, circle time, fine motor practice, gross motor play, creative art and ample opportunities for social interaction.
Children enrolling MUST be three years old by July 31st. Children MUST be completely potty trained. Pulls-Ups are not allowed in our three-four year old preschool classes. Children must bring a lunch each day. We can not heat or cook food for your child.
We see this year as a time for your little one to grow! We utilize both a faith based and an educational curriculum. Learning will include name writing, reading, writing skills, math skills, science, book appreciation, cooperative play and many other concepts designed to prepare your child for Kindergarten.
Children enrolling MUST be four years old by July 31st. Children MUST be completely potty trained. Pulls-Ups are not allowed in our Pre-Kindergarten classes. Children must bring a lunch each day. We cannot heat or cook food for your child.
Things To Know:
1. Caring, positive, faith based environment with experienced teachers.
2. Teachers/student is a 1 to 10 ration.
3. Options of 3 or 5 days per week, with choice of extended care.
4. Very competitive tuition rates.
5. Exciting topics and themes will be explored through curriculum each week.
6. Curriculum progress monitored monthly via assessment tools.
7. Parent/Teacher Conferences to update progress and encourage communication.
8. Chapel time, including worship music and Bible curriculum (biweekly).
9. Music classes (biweekly).
10. Daily snack provided.
11. T-shirt for monthly t-shirt day (t-shirt provided).
12. Physical activity.
13. Convenient Joplin location (2423 West 26th St).
14. Fenced in outdoor playgrounds. Large inside play area for inclement weather.
Kids Day Out
Our Teachers and staff encourage your child as they grow and investigate their surrounding world. Self-help and language development are main focuses in this program. Kids Day Out also helps children learn about and accept separation from parents.
Things To Know:
1. Caring and positive environment with experienced teachers.
2. Teachers/student ratio 2:8 (Under 2 years); 2:10 (2-3 years).
3. Very competitive tuition rates.
4. Social Skills are emphasized in a group learning environment.
5. Alphabet, numbers, colors and shapes are integrated into everyday learning.
6. Age-appropiate crafts and music.
7. Chapel time, including worship music and Bible lessons (biweekly)
8. Daily snack provided.
9. Bring lunch. Refrigeration available, unable to heat food.
10. Fenced in outdoor playground. Large inside play area for inclement weather.
11. Convenient Joplin location (2423 West 26th St).