Awesome Adventure Preschool
Our teachers and staff facilitate your child’s learning and discovery in a warm and respectful environment. We offer programs to meet the developmental needs of your child while nurturing their growth in a faith based atmosphere. Children will find their time filled with engaging, challenging activities while forming friendships.
Three-Four Year Olds
Three year olds have curriculum that includes pre-reading, pre-math, and pre-science. Activities include singing, reading, creative art and ample times for social interactions. The child will need to bring their lunch. Refrigeration is available, but we are unable to heat food.
(Must be 3 by July 31st and fully potty trained – no pull ups)
Our Pre Kindergarten curriculum that includes literacy, math, science and book appreciation and concepts to prepare children for Kindergarten. The child will need to bring their lunch. Refrigeration is available, but we are unable to heat food.
(Must be 4 by July 31st)
Extended Care Preschool
Extended Preschool (7:30am – 5:30 pm) is offered to children enrolled in Awesome Adventure Preschool to help accommodate your schedule. Your children will need to bring a nap mat and king size pillow case for rest time. We provide two snacks throughout the day. Extended Care Preschool is available on the days your child is enrolled for Preschool. Please contact the school for more information.
Things To Know:
1. Caring, positive, faith based environment with experienced teachers.
2. Teachers/student is a 1 to 10 ration.
3. Options of 3 or 5 days per week, with choice of extended care.
4. Very competitive tuition rates.
5. Exciting topics and themes will be explored through curriculum each week.
6. Curriculum progress monitored monthly via assessment tools.
7. Parent/Teacher Conferences to update progress and encourage communication.
8. Chapel time, including worship music and Bible curriculum (biweekly).
9. Music classes (biweekly).
10. Daily snack provided.
11. T-shirt for monthly t-shirt day (t-shirt provided).
12. Physical activity.
13. Convenient Joplin location (2423 West 26th St).
14. Fenced in outdoor playgrounds. Large inside play area for inclement weather.
Kids Day Out
Our Teachers and staff encourage your child as they grow and investigate their surrounding world. Self-help and language development are main focuses in this program. Kids Day Out also helps children learn about and accept separation from parents.
Things To Know:
1. Caring and positive environment with experienced teachers.
2. Teachers/student ratio 2:8 (Under 2 years); 2:10 (2-3 years).
3. Very competitive tuition rates.
4. Social Skills are emphasized in a group learning environment.
5. Alphabet, numbers, colors and shapes are integrated into everyday learning.
6. Age-appropiate crafts and music.
7. Chapel time, including worship music and Bible lessons (biweekly)
8. Daily snack provided.
9. Bring lunch. Refrigeration available, unable to heat food.
10. Fenced in outdoor playground. Large inside play area for inclement weather.
11. Teachers will assist with potty training.
12. Convenient Joplin location (2423 West 26th St).