Awesome Adventure Preschool
Our teachers and staff facilitate your child’s learning and discovery in a warm and respectful atmosphere. We offer programs to meet the developmental needs of your child while nurturing their growth. Children will find their time filled with engaging, challenging activities while forming friendships.
Three-Four Year Olds
Three year olds have curriculum that includes pre-reading, pre-math, pre-science skills. Activities include singing, reading, creative art and ample times for social interactions. (Must be 3 by July 31st and fully potty trained – no pull ups) Bring lunch. Refrigeration available, unable to heat food.
Our Pre Kindergarten curriculum that includes literacy, math, science and book appreciation and concepts to prepare children for Kindergarten. Bring lunch. Refrigeration available, unable to heat food.(Must be 4 by July 31st)
Extended Care Preschool
Extended Preschool (7:30am – 5:30 pm) is offered to children enrolled in Awesome Adventure Preschool to help accommodate your schedule. Your children will need to bring a nap mat and king size pillow case for rest time. We provide two snacks throughout the day. Extended Care Preschool is available on the days your child is enrolled for Preschool.
Things To Know:
1. Caring, positive environment with experienced teachers.
2. Teachers/student ratio 1:10.
3. Options of 2, 3, or 5 days per week, with choice of extended care.
4. Very competitive tuition rates.
5. Exciting topics and themes will be explored through curriculum each week.
6. Curriculum progress monitored monthly via assessment tools.
7. Parent/Teacher Conferences to update progress and encourage communication.
8. Chapel time, including worship music and Bible curriculum (biweekly).
9. Music classes (biweekly).
10. Daily snack provided.
11. T-shirt for monthly t-shirt day.(t-shirt provided)
12. Physical activity.
13. Convenient Joplin location (2423 West 26th St).
14. Fenced in outdoor playground. Large inside play area for inclement weather.
Kids Day Out
Our Teachers and staff encourage your child as they grow and investigate their surrounding world. Self-help and language development are main focuses in this program. Kids Day Out also helps children learn about and accept separation from parents.
Things To Know:
1. Caring and positive environment with experienced teachers.
2. Teachers/student ratio 2:8 (Under 2 years); 2:10 (2-3 years).
3. Very competitive tuition rates.
4. Social Skills are emphasized in a group learning environment.
5. Alphabet, numbers, colors and shapes are integrated into everyday learning.
6. Age-appropiate crafts and music.
7. Chapel time, including worship music and Bible lessons (biweekly)
8. Daily snack provided.
9. Bring lunch. Refrigeration available, unable to heat food.
10. Fenced in outdoor playground. Large inside play area for inclement weather.
11. Teachers will assist with potty training.
12. Convenient Joplin location (2423 West 26th St).